Thursday, April 16, 2009

The BEST ice pack EVER!

So little Ava was hit in the forehead by a toy truck at school this week. Sad I know, mean kids. Hey kids Ava's forehead is not a street! Drive your toy trucks on your own head. Luckily it did not bruise, and she only cried for a little bit. :(

When Mike and I got her from school that day she had a baggie with a little yellow rectangle in it. As I examined it I realized that it was a frozen sponge. GENIUS! From the looks of it you get a regular sponge and cut it into three little rectangles. Then you wet and freeze them. What is so neat is that when it starts to melt it is a sponge so the water will not run off too far and if it does you can wipe it up! I would still put it in a baggie so that your kid does not eat it!


So now I know you are anxious to try it out, but please do not hit yourself in the head with a truck first! Just trust me it works. :)

Adrian

No comments: