My daughter has an addiction...STICKERS! Mike likes to buy her sticker books and coloring books with stickers inside. She has finally learned how to take the stickers off of the pages herself and that leads to some heavy sticker action. One day she was putting stickers all over Mike's back for at least 20 minutes...she would rearrange them until she had them how she wanted. When she was done Mike said, "are there like 100 back there?"
Tonight she and I sat down to color and of course we happened to pick up 2 coloring books with stickers in them. Tonight she zeroed in on the Wow Wow Wubbzy book. We colored for a bit and I gave her a couple of stickers. I walked into the kitchen to get something and she was in a mad dash...this is what I found when I came back:

How can you deny that happiness? She is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment