Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Tonight was Ava's first real trick-or-treating experience. She had a lot of fun going out, but she was not sure how to do it. She would give people candy out of her bucket. When they gave her candy she took it, but tried to give it away at the next house. It was really funny to watch. Everyone got a kick out of her costume too. When she went to the door they would stare at her until they figured out what she was. She made one man laugh so hard he was still laughing after he closed his door. I guess there aren't many original costumes out there anymore! Here are some shots from her Halloween adventure.










Oh, and Friday night Ava got to clean out her first pumpkin, well attempt it. She did not like how it felt so she wanted to stop right after I got a couple of pictures. Mike does not like cleaning them out either so it was left to me. Then Mike finished carving it after I started it...here is our pumpkin:



Halloween morning I baked cookies for us. Mike really likes iced sugar cookies. I made about 3 dozen total. After a while you get a little tired of icing cookie after cookie, but he loves them so much! Ava likes them too. When I showed her the platter she said, "ooohhh tookies."



Hope everyone had a happy Halloween...

No comments: