Sunday, November 22, 2009

Deck the walls of the house....

At least the outside for now. Mike, Ava and I decided that today was a good day to go out and decorate the house for Christmas. Since the weather was nice we could all three be out together. Mike was in charge of lights (on the house and in the trees) and hanging the big wreath I made. Ava and I worked on the yard friends, candy stuff, and lights in the bushes. She is a really good helper. She liked to put the feet and noses on the penguins...oh and she helped me put the snowflakes in the ground around the snowman.

In between working she would play on her riding toys but for the most part she was right there helping us both. After Mike was done with boxes of lights she would take the boxes in and put them in the Christmas tote. She likes to clean just like her Mommy! LOL Thank goodnes...

I took some pictures before it was dark so that you could see everything. Not sure how well the camera will do when it is night and the lights are on, but I will give it a try later...





No comments: