APB - "All People Beware," Frog is missing! We thought he was in her backpack or in her cubby at school but he isn't! I checked her classroom again this morning and there was no sign of him! He is one of 8 little critters that she keeps on her bed...and loves dearly!! She has been asking me every night for Frog! Luckily, tears haven't been involved yet.
She has the memory of an elephant...there was a kid that withdrew from her school about 3 months ago and she still tells me that he is home and not at school. "Logan not at school Mommy, Logan home." With that being said, I don't think she will be forgetting about Frog anytime soon.
After the search party turned up nothing at school this morning I drove to Wal-Mart to see if there were anymore frogs available. Umm that's a negative. So to replace him I picked the next best creature from the bin...I call him Spiny. No he isn't cute and cuddly, but Frog wasn't exactly a kitten himself!

I asked Mike to look at other local Wal-Marts...we will see if Frog 2 turns up. So if you happen to spot a frog that looks like the chap above let me know. Better yet buy him and any of his twin siblings, they should only be $3.00 each... I will pay you back!
No comments:
Post a Comment