
That slide looked like something you stand in line to ride on at Six Flags. Of course he dared me to go down it. He actually dared me to take Ava down it, like he did last time. First he had to go down...and he survived, see:

I didn't want to back down from the dare so I asked Ava to go down the slide with me. We partnered up and started climbing the stairs:

We got all the way up there and she backed out. She must have remembered her last voyage on it! I handed her off to Mike and decided to go down myself. Holy cow that slide is tall and fast! Oh and apparently you need to wear atleast knee length shorts on it. As I am picking up speed I take a turn and you her that painful skin screech...I turned around to see if my butt cheek was still in the slide...my goodness that hurt! Mike asked me if I was ok when I got out. Those tubes echo so I am sure the entire park heard my butt screech! :)
Here are a few other pictures of us playing on various areas of the park...




After we were done we went on a hike around the creek...it was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment