Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let's Make Some MAGIC!

I saw an email in my inbox today that told me I could buy tickets to an upcoming show before the public. Normally I ingore it, but not today! It was for the upcoming Mickey's Magic Show!!! I jumped on it. Called my friend Deb, who we went to see Disney Live with last year, and we got 6 tickets. The girls are going to have so much fun, hope the Dad's do to.


Want to know the best part? Since I got them before the public sale, we are in the 7th row!! If the theater is setup the same as last year we will be in the 7th row on this side...wah hoo. (see my terribly drawn lime green arrow below??)


Can't wait for January 2nd!

P.S. Ava is a show going girl...she has Yo Gabba Gabba in December and then this one in January!

No comments: