About a month before Christmas I was at Wal-Mart with Mike and we happened upon an end cap with bed tents stocked on it. We were already done shopping for Ava, but we talked back and forth about this tent. I told Mike the story from my childhood and then I said, "We have to get that tent for me and her, well her." :) So we got it. On Christmas morning after all the presents were opened Mike went upstairs to put the tent on her bed. After it was setup she got in to play. She invited me in and it was just as awesome as I imagined.
The tent now lives on the top of the couch in her playroom. She watches movies in it with her toys. I am so glad that she enjoys her tent. When my Mom came over she asked me who slept in it last night, she was sure it had been me. I told her nobody but the stuffed Mario characters had a slumber party! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment