Monday, July 7, 2008

Ava is 10 months old!

It is hard to believe that Ava is already 10 months old! Before I know it her birthday will be here, but for any of you who know me well, you know that I am already planning! :)


Ava has reached so many great milestones this past month. We are now incorporating table foods into each meal and she is doing great. She really likes to feed herself. She also LOVES water out of her sippy cup. At times you can't pry it out of her hands.


On July 3rd she started pulling up and standing. So after she aces that she is onto walking! OMG. I do not think I am ready for that one yet. Here are some pictures of her swimming in her big girl pool for the first time. She is still petite at about 17.5 lbs....I think that her thighs make up most of that weight! haha


No comments: