Monday, February 16, 2009

Bad Blogger

Man I have been a bad blogger! Ava is almost 18mths old now. Time has flown by and she is getting so big. She has many words now: Mama, Dada, Papa, Dog, Cat, Go-Go and her latest one is Uh oh. It is cute to hear her say it and entertaining that she knows what it means. She picks stuff up and throws it down then says, "uh oh."

A couple of weeks ago she accidentially dialed 911 while playing with the phone. We did not know until the cops arrived at the door! LOL. The cop did not seem to impressed when I told him that my 17mth old daugher did it!

Here is one of her most recent pictures. We took her to the Rockets game and she struck a pose next to Yao Ming.


1 comment:

Cliff and Missy said...

You have been a bad blogger! It's so un-Adrian like. Hope you guys are doing well. Ava is getting so big. I bet she is a ton of fun :)