Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fruits of my Labor

I am happy to report that the minature garden I have is doing very well. I am growing onions and tomatoes in a pot. So far they are doing really well, and I noticed today that I now have two tomatoes on my plant! I think my onion plant has about 4 onions...A few months ago we planted a peach tree in the back yard. I was not sure that it would ever do anything, but I have a dozen or so peaches on it now. I am so please. I normally kill most plants that I have, but so far these are doing well. Maybe they are tough plants! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good, I think alot of people are doing more gardening. I bought 2 tomatoes, the smaller cherry tomatoe type, and 2 pepper. Plus more flowers in the back. Only to get home one day and dogs had turned most in to thier own little salad bar, but they came back after I moved them out of thier reach. Next I guess we'll be canning stuff. Salsa, ooo I have done sundried tomatoes from market tomatoes, and they turned out well. I will have to keep that in mind.Love the blog. Talked to your mom yesterday, heard about the new one on the way. Keep the pics and stories coming, since were all so spread out this is so enjoyable. Love t