Saturday, April 18, 2009

Now seating...

Ava reached another big girl milestone this week. She is now sitting at the dinner table with us. Very sad to see her high chair go. I remember when her little legs barely came out of the seat. :( She is thrilled with the new chair and when I tried to take her out of it the first time she cried. One of the first dinners we all enjoyed together was spaghetti and meatballs with salad and breadsticks. You have never dined until you have eaten spaghetti across from a toddler! I think that the seat makes her eat more because she started eating before us and finished after us...she had 2 helpings of spaghetti and even ate some salad. Is this my kid?

The chair is really neat too. I am all about things that convert and grow with her...this one starts with arms and a back and then you can slowly take parts off until you only need the booster so they can see over the table. For $20 that is a deal! Saftey 1st brand from Target. I also found these really neat placemats. They are reusable and stick to the table...very cute! She likes looking at them.

No comments: