Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let the writing begin...

I have always wanted to write a children's book, but I could never had an idea for a theme, images, storyline etc. Well since I now have a child of my own those thoughts come a bit easier since I am living it everyday. SO I am embarking on a journey to write my first book. I am going to name it "The Pacifier Fairy." Cute storyline about how when big kids don't need their pacifier anymore "The Pacifier Fairy" comes to take it etc...
If nothing ever comes of it I will at least make one for Ava. Since she is at the age where she needs to get rid of her pacificer it might just work. I will keep you posted on progress and when I have a draft I will share it with you all. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea!! I can't wait to read it :)