Then after a bit she was tired of those and locked eyes on my cell phone. She wanted me to take her picture. She kept coming up to me and saying, "cheese." I snapped several pictures of her but the flash would always make her blink because it was so bright in the dark room BUT I did capture a cute pic of her...

Afterwards she got to have a slumber party with Mom and Dad because we weren't sure when the power was coming back on and if it would stay. She was so excited. She was singing and clapping while she was in the bed. I used a flashlight as a nightlight but she was too excited to sleep. She finally fell asleep a little after the power came back on. Mike and I were so tired...we are still a little worn out today from it all. Any of you who have ever had a toddler sleep sideways in your bed, you know there is never enough room and always feet in your back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment