Ava got a boo boo on her finger last night. I think it was a paper cut from her flash cards. We were having dinner and then all of the sudden she was really upset about her finger and crying. After we figured out what was wrong, Mike put a purple bandaid on her finger so that it would feel better. She loved it! She would not put her finger down. She walked around with her left index finger straight up....we took a bath, finger straight up, got dressed, finger was up.
The she wanted some of that spray Neo-2-Go on it. She liked using it when she had that boo boo on her chin so she wanted some on her finger. That meant that we had to remove the bandaid and get another one...
When it was finally time for bed she was still holding her finger straight up. She sleeps on her stomach so it looked really funny to see her trying to lay down with her index finger basically in her face because she wouldn't put it down. So Mom had to get creative. I asked Ava if she wanted Mommy to tuck boo boo finger in too. She said yes. So I took one of her blankets with a silky side and folded it into a pillow for good ol' boo boo finger...she gladly laid boo boo finger and happy hand (LOL) on their bed and went off to sleep!
If I had only had my camera in the room. Mike laughed when I came downstairs to tell him what happened. I was waiting for boo boo finger this morning but I guess he was evicted from his house...she took the bandaid off and he has now joined the other fingers on the happy hand! Priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment