So what do you think? Cute?
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Do the Monkey's take the cake?
Ok so I made the cupcakes. As with the Monkey Pops I ran into a snag but just something to learn from for next time. I mixed the chocolate for the faces in the wrong order. Instead of blending dark into white I did it the opposite so for the first go round the faces are not as light as they need to be. Mike said they look a little like bears, but I think that had to do with my early on ear placement and the color of the faces. Oh and next time I will use buttercream icing...just bought the cheap stuff for my trail run. But for your viewing pleasure I present, "The Monkeys" (hey hey we're the monkeys, people say we monkey around...) LOL

So what do you think? Cute?
So what do you think? Cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super cute! You're so crafty! I can't believe Ava is already almost 2 :)
Post a Comment