Today, when I came home from the gym I noticed that there was a lovely flower arrangement on the counter. When I went to ask Mike who it was for, he said it was for me. (sniff) Then I asked what they were for and he said, "just because." The two best words a man can utter to a woman when suprising her with a gift! He knows that I have started a diet that is making me insane and only wanting to eat chocolate cake...so I think he figured I needed a pick me up. Last night I asked him for chocolate stuff about 45 times. He would just laugh at me and tell me that he would get it in 3 hours. Got to love that he is trying to keep me in line. So now that I am off of my diet soap box, and still not eating cake, I will share pictures of our Halloween decorations and my fabulous flowers...
Oh and I was at HEB this morning and I saw these cute little pumpkins that had faces on them. They came with a set of paints and a paint brush so that you can paint the face in. I decided to get one for Ava and let her paint it after her nap. She had a great time and was really patient and not that messy with it. When she was done painting we painted her hands and put her prints on the back...
No comments:
Post a Comment