I completely blanked and did not think to bring a camera...luckily Brandon remembered! Here are some pictures from our day courtesy of the Fears family! :)
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Arts of Glaze Play Group
On Saturday Mike, Ava and I headed up to Arts of Glaze to paint with the Fears family, Katie, Braden and B's Grandma. The kids had fun painting. The little ones did not have a long attention span for it but we could persuade them to offer a handprint now and again. When they weren't painting, Ava was entertaining Braden and Aaron with some of her snacks. She was handing them out to the boys and they were happy to share.
I completely blanked and did not think to bring a camera...luckily Brandon remembered! Here are some pictures from our day courtesy of the Fears family! :)









I completely blanked and did not think to bring a camera...luckily Brandon remembered! Here are some pictures from our day courtesy of the Fears family! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment