After the gift exchange we had a great dinner, all gathered around the table, visting and filling up on delicious Italian food. When there was a break in sports on the TV we divided into teams and played Wii Family Feud 2010. Mom, Dad, and I never made it to the bonus round, I blame my faulty controller that would not cooperate. However, I will give credit to Mike, Anna, and Aiuella...maybe they were just that good!
The evening was filled with a lot of laughs and good memories. Ava really enjoyed getting to hang out with all of them. She had so much fun that after they left I asked her what her favorite Christmas presents were and she said, "Grandma and Grandpa." She kept asking me where they went. Here are some highlights from the night:
Mom really enjoyed the ribbon that I put on the gifts. She was decorating herself and then made a big bow out of it later.
Dad made himself a hat-thing-a-ma-jig out of his ribbon. We called it a handle...
Dad reading Ava "The Christmas Sweater." He was putting his own twist on it but everyone still listened...
Ava opening gifts from Dramaw and Grandpa. She got a singing frog from them. He sings "What a wonderful world" (equipped with a quivering lip), and she LOVES him.
Ava was playing with a remote control helicopter...she flew it into her hair and got it stuck! Dramaw got it out and she still had her hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment