Saturday, January 2, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!

Mike and I took Ava to see Disney Live 2009 today. She started liking Mickey more after we came back from Disney World in 2008. She has a lot of character toys and likes to watch the show. When I saw that Disney Live was coming to the Toyota Center I knew we had to get tickets. A friend, Deb, has a daughter that loves Mickey too so we figured we should go as a group...

We got seats that were close enough for the girls to see but not so close that they would be scared of the characters. Didn't want to tramatize them! Here are a few pictures from the day...















When we were leaving, I asked Ava if she had fun. She looked at me and said, "Mommy I had fun." :) I guess that is something we will have to do again next year. I am also on the lookout for Yo Gabba Gabba live...so if anyone our there in blog land hears of an upcoming show in Houston let me know!!

No comments: