I have finally given in and decided to let Ava leave behind her last baby activity...diapers. She has successfully been taken off of her bottle, pacifier, and moved into a toddler bed. I am sad to see the diapers go, but not sad to have to stop changing them. :)
I have been collecting items that I needed for her school bag so they can assist in the process. She needs 4 complete changes of clothes (except shoes), pull-ups and panties. Check, check, and check. I have been looking for panties that have characters on them that she likes, trying to make this fun for her. So far we have Minnie Mouse and other Nickelodeon characters. Debbie found Yo Gabba Gabba at Kohl's yesterday so I am going to head out today and get some...those guys are her favorite!
Hopefully she will take to this easily. She was suprisingly easy for all of the other stuff. Stay tuned for more adventures in potty training...
No comments:
Post a Comment