
Such a cute little face. Made me feel bad for having to work. :(
Then today she went shopping with me. We were out around her lunch time so I decided to take her out to eat. We went to a place that many kids LOVE, but she had never been before, McDonald's! Yes my 2 year old has never had a Happy Meal, saw Ronald McDonald etc etc. I took her into the restaurant and at first she had no idea what to expect, but then she got that magical box with golden arched handles...it was all over from there. She ate her food and drank her juice box like a big kid. Then I showed her the toy inside and she was so happy. Guess that is why they call them Happy Meals. When we left she wanted to take her box and juce with her in the car to show Papa. When she came home she ran to him with the box and said, "Papa McDonalds." She told me in the car that she wanted to go back another day!
The last first for this week is that we bought her first bag of Pull-ups. I showed them to her in the store and asked her if she was ready to have big girl panties and she said, "yes." She is really proud of this package...
Next week is her last week at school before a bit of vacation...maybe we will have to go back to McDonald's again!
No comments:
Post a Comment