Thursday, February 11, 2010

mmm CUPCAKES!!!

I just finished up the cupcakes for Ava's daycare staff. They are having their Valentine's Day party tomorrow so I baked SEVERAL dozen cupcakes, 5 1/2 to be exact. Not all for the school, they only get two dozen. I kept two dozen, or so, and gave another dozen to Debbie. :)

Mike and Ava love their cupcakes so I had to be fully stocked for the long weekend. Our anniversary is coming up on Tuesday too so they can serve as anniversary dessert as well.

They are red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing. Then I put a little heart-shaped sugar cookie on top! My friend Katie found this AWESOME cupcake/cookie tote from Martha Stewart. Mike got me one last weekend so now I have a way to take both dozen to Ava's school. Gotta love Martha Stewart (minus the criminal activities and jail time).

Here is a picture of the cupcakes:

No comments: