Saturday, March 27, 2010

Healing the floor, go fly a kite, and a few other "eggcelent" things...

So today has been another interesting Saturday! We never seem to lack those around here. First the morning started off with this:


This is what I will call "healing the floor."

Healing the floor is what happens when a box, or two, of bandaids are left too close to the edge of the counter. Not only are they too close, you neglect to realize that your 2 year old can reach the box, open it, open SEVERAL bandaids, and stick them on the floor's boo boos! :) She did help me clean them up though, which was nice of her. BTW - this picture only showed about half of what she did...

Then when we were outside in the front I decided to finally open this Mickey kite I bought for her last year. It was pretty windy outside so I thought it would be a good day to try it out. She liked it because it had Mickey on it. I let her fly it and then I asked her if I could take her picture flying the kite. Her response, "Momma you don't have a camera." Ok smarty pants! I then went inside to get a camera, and when I came back out she didn't want to fly it. She only wanted to play in her car. So I proceeded to fly the kite and take pictures myself, afterall I did go back inside for this camera...



This one looks like Mickey is chasing/taunting her! She doesn't look too happy about it. LOL

Then I decided, since I had the camera outside, that I would snap a picture of some of the Easter decor in the yard. Also, glad to see the grass is starting to turn green!


Now I am off to cook dinner...hope your Saturday was great.

No comments: