Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here comes Ava Cottontail...hoppin down the bunny trail...

Hippty, Hoppity Easter's on its way...

Ok now that I am done singing!! Today Ava came home with some really cute Easter party stuff. The teachers at her school are so creative. If I am not careful I will end up wallpapering my house with her crafts.

Ok so first they made bunny bags for their Easter egg hunt.


Then she made us a Happy Easter greeting card. If you recall her other photo projects, she normally looks really ticked off in the photos! Don't believe me? Check out her turkey craft. When I see this card I laugh. This is the outside...that expression screams "HAPPY EASTER" doesn't it? Ha, more like "You talkin to me? Yeah, yeah happy Easter..."


Then I open it and I am just tickled. The picture is a little blurry but that is what you get when you take a picture of a picture!




No, your eyes are not deceiving you. That is my kid dressed in a FULL bunny suit with a nose and whiskers painted on her face! LOL Who thinks of this stuff? This card, that stuffed turkey and the $40 Mickey puzzle (will post about that later) will be on display at her 16th birthday party and her wedding!!! :) "Honey, get the embarrassment - umm I mean keepsake - box out. I have a few additions."

Oh and just when we thought all smiles were lost...Ava and I took a walk after we got home today. We walked up by the pond and some of the bushes are in bloom. I asked her if she wanted to take a picture in the pretty flowers and she said yes. So here she is in all of her spring glory...


There is never a dull moment when Ava is around.

No comments: