Thursday, March 18, 2010

The iguana we call Alligator...

Last week we went to the store to pick up a few things. Ava was after these items I hid in the basket for Easter. In an effort to distract her I reached for an item that would catch her attention. I ended up grabbing this plastic almost-real-but-isn't blue iguana.

At first I thought she would be scared of him, but little did I know he would become her new best friend. Poor Pluto is now her #2. She insists that it goes to school with her everyday. What a sight I bet that is to see a dainty 2 1/2 year old carrying in an icky iguana! One day I decided to ask her what his name was. Her response? Alligator. LOL

Earlier this week she took him to school and as she was sitting down for breakfast I put him on the table next to her. This older boy in the chair next to her freaked out when he saw it. He then asked me if it was real! LOL

Here are a couple of pictures of Ava and Alligator!


No comments: