- Bought Ava the movie Cars this week. Every night we were watching the SAME Mickey Mouse program so I thought it was time for a change. She knew who "Lightning Car" was so I figured it would provide good entertainment and a much needed break from Mickey TV. Little did I know she really loves that movie and I am here to report that we have had to watch it every night this week! So I am not sure now how great of an idea this was. I might have to buy another new movie.
- Ava had a Lighting and Mater book that she really never read. Last night I pulled it off of her shelf and she was so excited to see it. This morning she wanted to read it while I was fixing her hair. She would flip a page and say, "Mater" and then she got to the Lighting McQueen page. She said, "ka-chow, vroom." I died laughing.
- The other night after bath I was blow drying Ava's hair and I started singing some random song and dancing. She looked at me and said, "Mommy you silly." Then I asked her if she was silly and she said, "yes." I then asked her to show me how she is silly and she started mocking my dancing and bad singing!
- Ava loves Bandaids, no injury required. She will try to tell me that she is hurt. She keeps blaming this little girl at school for biting her just so she can get a Bandaid. She never bites her... Each night she puts in her request. Mostly it is Mickey or Goofy, but we now have Lightning and Mater Bandaids. She wears them like an accessory and just my luck when we really need one we will be out!
- This week her Spring photos came in. You had one day to review/purchase them in the cafeteria. As I am sitting in the chair, that was made for the Lucky Charm Leprechaun, I am surprised to see photos come out of an envelope of a kid who looks to be about 6. I am sad because that is my kid who is only 2 1/2! She looked so grown up. So I have to share...pardon the image...I had to take a picture of the picture with my cell phone. Where does the time go.

On a side note, ever sat in one of those chairs? If you cross your legs your knees are in your forehead! Don't even think about scooting under the table, that comes to your shins, unless you want a nice bruise or a reason for an ER trip!
2 comments:
Adrienne, I can't believe how big Ava is! She is ABSOLUTELY adorable! And she sounds like she has the cutest little personality :-) Hope ya'll are doing well!
Thank you. She definitely has a fun personality. There is always something funny going on with her. We are doing great. Hope you guys are too.
Post a Comment