Tuesday, April 6, 2010

REMIX!!!

Ava has been singing all the time. Everyday it seems she has learned a new song. One day she was even singing, "Jimmy crack corn and I don't care." :) Over the last couple of days she has created her own remix of Old MacDonald and Bingo. It goes a little something like this:

"Old MacDonald had a farm and Bingo was his name-o. B-I-N-G-O, Bingo was his name, ei-ei-ei-o!" Nice huh? The more I think of it, getting these songs confused is pretty easy. They are similar:

- Old MacDonald had a farm and there was a farmer who had a dog (Bingo)
- It's never stated that Old MacDonald isn't the farmer who had a dog named Bingo

I think she is on to something here...

She is also inventing new ways to count. A week ago she was on the couch counting and this is what I heard:

1, 2, twee, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, QUATRO and she enunciates quatro like you would say TEN after you count 1-10. So I guess I should be grateful that she is a little bit bilingual!?!? Thanks Dora.

No comments: