Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ava's Big Girl Room

We got the last furniture piece for her big girl room today...her bed! I was so thrilled. I have been holding on to this bedding for about a year, sick I know. I saw it in an ad one weekend and knew it would be perfect in her room. After I found it I sought out to locate wall decor and other various room accents to match. They came from a variety of stores over this past year, but they all seem to look like they match and were intended for this bedding. That made me happy! :)

Ava was really happy to see her new bed setup. She needs a little help getting on it but she can get down by herself. She immediately wanted on it with her books. She was read out loud for about 20 minutes in there.

Here are some pictures of her new room...







All we need now is a bed skirt...I am thinking navy.

No comments: