Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So what, I wear boy clothes...

Ava has a love of many things. Some are really girly and some aren't. On the aren't list:
- rubbery animals (alligators, frogs, salamanders, lizards)
- Hot Wheels (she has about 100)
- the movie CARS! She loves "Lightning Car"

She likes to have Cars stuff..blanket, toys and clothes. As you know Cars is considered more boy that girl so they won't necessarily have a pink Lightning McQueen shirt. So what is the next best thing? Pajamas. Debbie bought some for my nephew, Jacob, who also loves this movie. They are too small for him so she gave them to Ava.

She was so happy! I put them on her last night after bath and she talked all night about them. We had to use her Cars blanket during storytime and for bedtime. She said, "they matched." After I tucked her in she told me she wanted to show her teachers her shirt. I told her that she couldn't wear them to school, they are pajamas. I know, I am a bad mother!

Who says girl's can't wear boy clothes? Well boo on them. My little girly girl loves them. Oh and if she ever is set on wearing them to school, I have a cute bow and sneakers to match... LOL

No comments: