One highlight was when we got to the section that asked, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked her this question several times. Her first response was, "on the floor." Not sure what that meant. We asked again later and then gave her a list of occupations to choose from. She chose a doctor. When I asked her why this is what she said, "Because I can go to the store and get medicine and Popsicles." I wrote it down verbatim!
It was due this morning. As soon as she woke up she talked about taking her "work" to school. Here she is at breakfast in the cafeteria with her breakfast, homework, and Spikey OF COURSE!

I asked her if she had fun doing it and she said, "yes." I hope this is a good sign for the future...she loves homework when she gets to color and draw random things!
No comments:
Post a Comment