Over the last couple of weeks I have been hemming and hawing over a menu for Thanksgiving. I have looked at different websites and magazines trying to find the right side dishes and seasoning for the turkey. I finally arrived at the final menu so I started on step two...making the shopping list!
Ava saw me working on it and she told me that she needed to make me a shopping list. I handed her my paper and pen and this is what she did:
Just in case you can't read the writing, maybe it was bad lighting in the photo, this is what she put on her list (she told me as she wrote it):
- corn
- beans
- katatoes
- steak fingers
- rice
- ketchup
- cheetos
- peanut butter & jelly
So consider this your invitation to our Thanksgiving dinner. We have now discarded our menu and decided to go with Ava's. It's sure to be a meal to be thankful for, and you won't have to worry about getting a case of the "nods" afterwards! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment