Monday, July 4, 2011

The coolest birthday present ever...

Mike had been asking me what I wanted for my birthday. I finally came up with a list. Why is it so hard to come up with present ideas when you are older?!? After the list was narrowed down to a few things to choose from, Mike took me shopping and I got this:

Now I have a new fancy personal laptop to do all sorts of things: 
  • Plan birthday parties :)
  • Organize our pictures
  • Take care of my cupcakes business, which is gaining traction (frightening)
  • Facebook till my face hurts
  • Work on my web development stuff
  • Scour the Internet in search of new recipes, and add those links to my "items to make" section of my favorites! It is getting long...
  • Most importantly, keep up with my blogs. This one had been lacking attention lately. Could you tell?
Even Ava said my laptop was "cute, cute" and she would use it. Wow, this coming from a girl who would rather play with boy stuff is pretty ground breaking! It just proves there still is a glimmer of girlie girl in her. Yay.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone...

No comments: