Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hard Headed

My black lab Elise decided to make some home improvements of her own yesterday. Each morning I get treats for them before they get in their crate. That is their signal to go upstairs. As Elise and Mona were running up the stairs Elise missed the stair and head butted the wall. All I heard was a thud and thought it was just her tail hitting the wall or something....UNTIL


I started walking up the stairs and saw pieces of my wall on the stair! Holy cow...hope she knows how to paint and spackle. As I was taking a picture of the damage I decided to snap one of Elise so you can see just how big she is, and this is what I got:

A true testament to how nutty my dog is. I should have named her Loco! Oh and I must give props to my little Miss Mona...she grew up having her picture taken so you just have to tell her to sit pretty and you get this from her (normally minus the Elise body part blocking the shot). My animals....they keep life very interesting around the Velez house.

Anybody think I can call the builder to fix this? LOL. I would assume their walls would be able to withstand head butts, but then again my dog's head is made of concrete and fur!

No comments: