Sunday, April 19, 2009

Time to play...

I was reading my older posts earlier and I realized that I never posted pictures of her playroom. We have made more progress on it and I think we are just about done! We painted a magnetic chalkboard on the wall, put many of her toys up there, and found this awesome activity table from Rooms To Go Kids. You can sit at it and do chalk on the black insert in the table, flip the insert to the white side and do dry erase markers, or just use the paper roll on the side to roll onto the table and make a pretty picture! She loves playing up there and can keep herself entertained if we are doing laundry or cleaning upstairs. Mike and I also sit at the table and color or do puzzles with her, and she really enjoys that. Daddy does not like her coloring on his pictures though! We have competitive artists here. LOL She can also get off and on her rocking horse. One day I spotted her standing straight up on the seat and holding on to the handles. After I told her that is not a trick pony, she hasn't stood on it again, thank goodness.
The room came together nicely, and Mike and I are really proud of it. When she gets a little older and likes to watch movies we will put a TV up there for her...

No comments: