Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dada + Ava + Sidewalk Chalk = FUN

Over the three day weekend we decided to let Ava release her inner artist and use sidewalk chalk. The first day we used it Mike and I drew pictures on the driveway and she came behind us and "colored" them. Then we did crime scene chalk outlines of each of us...really funny because we did it in height order. I did not get to take a picture because the rain washed them away but they were really fun to do.
So on Monday Mike took Ava out to color again but it was hot so he took her to the front of the house, by the front door. When I came home this is what I found:









It is hilarious to me that Mike did the following:
- labeled the plant because Ava can read, when I asked him about it he swore she did it! :)
- he drew a small dog and labeled it with an arrow!
- he outlined his foot and wrote foot in it
- then he drew her name in the brightest colors on the main wall leading to my front door. You can read it coming down the street!

Gotta love how he teaches her. He is such a good Dada.

No comments: