Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ava's sick day...

When I picked Ava up from school yesterday they were taking her temperature and sure enough she had a fever. School policy is 24hrs fever free before coming back so needless to say she is at home today! I am working at the house and watching her at the same time thank goodness for wireless internet and laptops.

When she woke up she had her list of demands for me drink, breakfast, Yo Gabba Gabba on the TV and then she asked me to take a picture of her and send it to Mike...her Papa. After she brought me my cell phone I knew she was serious. So I turned on the cell camera to take a picture. Here is what I got:



We sent it to Papa so he could see Ava on her sick day while he is working. She sure is something.

No comments: