She was not too thrilled about it so she started yelling Momma, Momma, Momma. When I stopped she started running after me. We were ahead of them by a good bit, at least for a small kid to run, but she took off and came fast and furious in my direction.
As she was running she started squawking like a Pterodactyl...it was so funny. When she made it to me she wanted to keep running so we started jogging together. When we did she kept squawking so I started doing it back and then I began to flap my arms like a bird to and she followed behind me doing the same thing. Mike was laughing at us because we looked like crazy birds.
I guess Ava really loves running because she wanted to run almost the entire way home. I told Mike that we may have a cross country athlete on our hands! When we got home she drank a few big drinks of water and then asked Mike for a snack. I guess she worked off all of her dinner as he is now giving her a sugar-free Jello cup. He is wanting to share it, but she wants it all! :)

Run Ava Run! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment