While I was working at home today the UPS man came with a package! Since I hadn't ordered anything I was wondering what it could be. It was a box from Pro Flowers. Mike has gotten good over the years of randomly ordering me flowers while he is on the road, and Pro Flowers has become his trusty sidekick. They delivered once again and I got a gorgeous bouquet of red roses in a red vase. Oh and Ava made us a card at school. I would have taken a picture of what Mike got, but it was just an electric toothbrush and a CD! Not as appealing in photos... LOL We got Ava a few Valentine's day books and a Mickey CD full of children's songs. Needless to say we have been doing the hokey pokey for the last few hours because that IS what it's ALL ABOUT!
Finally, our 8 year wedding anniversary is Tuesday. When we went to take Grandma and Grandpa their Valentine card from Ava today they gave us our anniversary gift. Very fitting...a cupcake cookie jar! The two best desserts on earth! :) I told Mike that we needed to get home so I could bake some cookies...need to put something in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment